Apollon Wealth Management, LLC was established, first and foremost, to benefit our clients. As a fee-based firm without any allegiance to a specific insurance or investment company, we share a cohesive, collaborative vision to keep our client’s best interests above all else.
We have found that most people tend to view their investment strategy and their financial plan through the same lens. To the contrary, our philosophy centers around developing a comprehensive financial plan. We begin by gathering facts, clarifying your goals, analyzing the results, and developing a roadmap of ongoing service designed to lead you towards success. Once each distinct and unique aspect of your financial picture has been carefully evaluated, we then have the knowledge and understanding necessary to design a holistic financial plan well-suited to advance your goals.
Apollon is excited to continue growing our team of like-minded and passionate individuals through the addition of a full-time paraplanner. This position will act as a key member of the Planning Department and will provide direct support to our continuously growing team of Wealth Management Advisors. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who possesses industry experience, is highly organized, self-motivated, and passionate about financial planning. The candidate must be detail and service oriented, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines and abiding by the highest ethical standards.
- Gather, review, analyze, and summarize financial and legal documents
- Construct foundation of initial financial plans using eMoney
- Create various solution-oriented alternate planning scenarios using eMoney
- Monitor and update existing financial plans
- Assist clients with the implementation of planning recommendations
- Research advanced financial planning questions/topics
- Attend client meetings to capture notes/takeaways/action items
- Input data into Salesforce and maintain up-to-date records/progress reports
- Maintain current knowledge on financial planning concepts, law and regulations, and industry trends
- Participate in all areas of client meeting preparation, including running reports, developing financial plans using eMoney and assisting with client recommendations, with attention to detail and accuracy
- CFP® Professional or CPA Professional
- Extensive experience utilizing eMoney Advisor planning software
- Experience in a client-facing role within the financial services industry
- Previous financial planning industry experience
- Possess a team-oriented spirit and an ability to thrive through collaboration
An ability to succeed in both a self-directed manner and a team environment is essential
Excited to take on new challenges and adapt to change
Strong written and oral communication skills
Well organized and self-driven (will be expected to self-manage and meet deadlines)
- Enjoy driving efficiencies through new and improved business processes
- Possess strong research and analytical skills