Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- Reconcile and/or process accounts payable and receivables
- Reconcile and/or process advisor commissions and fees
- Input and track all deposits and separate them out for advisor billing
- Process checks and maintain all records pertaining to checks
- Confirm custodian benefits for expense reimbursements
- Bill other jurisdictions/agencies for fees
- Receives, records and banks cash, checks and vouchers.
- Codes documents according to company procedures.
- Reconciles and report discrepancies found in records
- Reconciles bank accounts.
- Operates computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
- Complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Compiles statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting preferred
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Proficient in excel
- Proficient in accounting software
- Must maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to ensure compliance of firm’s policies and procedures
- Attention to detail with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Creative, flexible, and persistent in completing tasks
- Strong initiative; ability to work independently
- Very experienced in MS Office Suite (Windows, Word, Excel, Email)
- Reports to COO
- Work is carried out in a controlled, agreeable environment as generally represented by normal office conditions
Mental and Aptitude Requirements:
- Ability to speak clearly and distinctly
- Analytical, conceptual, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good vision and good hearing acuity (with glasses and hearing aids, if necessary)